Bringing people together
Corporate Team Building
There is no i in team building, oh, wait, there is. There are two i’s in team building, so more like a we, which is exactly what you want from team building. Nailed it!On a serious note, the 3 keys to successful teams are consistent communication, compromise and commitment. Built into our team building activities are learning structures that underpin and foster communication as fundamental to understanding, compromise as both achieving mutual benefit and avoidance of conflict, and commitment to a shared vision. That is pretty sweet, but we really like the excitement, fun and complex challenges that promote that cohesion and collaboration. Indoors, outdoors, pretty much anywhere in South Africa. It doesn’t matter, we’re mobile and can accommodate teams from 6 to 500 people. Browse our team building activities for teamwork, excitement and some good clean fun.
Terms and Conditions
- Activities described above.
- Experienced Instructors
- Event Management and other organizational issues related to ensuring we have the correct staff and equipment, as specified.
- First aid box for physical activities.
- PA System (All team building events)
- Data Projector (Culture Shock, Movie Making, News Room, Smart Ass)
- Qualified Paramedic on Site (Wipe Out, Survivor and Wacky Sports)
- Qualified Level 1 First Aider on Site
- Firebean transport to the conference venue or location of team building activity @R5 per km
- Transport of participants to and from the venue.
- Venue Hire / Meals /Bar Account / Refreshments
- Prizes / Expenses of a Personal Nature e.g. room service, mini-bar etc
- Different Coloured Bandannas – R 30
- Prizes (For winning teams) - Professional photographer onsite, unlimited photos on CD – Quote on request
- Professional videographer onsite, Video of event on DVD – Quote on request
- These quoted rate is valid for 14 days and subject to availability.
- Activities are subject to venue approval
- All participants are required to sign an indemnity form.
- A tab will be run for the drinks and the bar account needs to be settled directly with the venue on departure.
- 50% deposit required to secure booking.
- Please advise postal and physical address and VAT registration number for invoicing purposes - firebean can not hold provisional bookings for the various options offered.